Pediatrician Woodbridge, VA
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff works hard to make your visits to our office as smooth as possible. We’ve provided helpful information about our office on this page, including directions, hours, insurance and billing, payment options and financing.
Woodbridge, VA 22191
Call For Pricing
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Once a month in the summer
We take walk-in. Schedule 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM.
- WELL CHILD VISIT: We recommend 2-3 months notice to schedule a well child visit.
- SICK CHILD VISIT: We reserve many appointments daily for our sick children with same day needs.
- URGENT CARE VISIT: These appointments are reserved for immediate needs only.
As a courtesy, we attempt to remind you of your scheduled appointments. It is the responsibility of each patient to keep his or her appointment.
If you arrive more than 20 minutes late for your child's appointment, we may need to reschedule.
Our office has a cancellation policy. If you do not give us at least 24 hours notice, you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
Insurance and Billing
Please call or Email us for information specific to your insurance company and plan.
- Aetna Choice POS
- Assurant Health
- BCBS of VA
- Anthem HealthKeeprs
- CareFirst NCAS
- Commonwealth of Virginia (Medicaid)
- Companion Life (PHCS)
- Coventry Care of Virginia (CareNet)
- GEM Group
- Golden Rule Ins Company
- InTotal Health
- Nationwide Specialty Health Claims
- NCAS CAREFIRST
- OneNet PPO/MAPSI
- Optima Health
- PANAMERICAN LIFE Insurance Co
- PHCS Multiplan
- Tricare Health Net Fed Ser.
- United Healthcare MDIPA/OPCH
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Cash. We offer discount on cash payment (ask the receptionist for details).
- We accept cash or credit cards for your copays, coinsurance and deductibles.
- We will file insurance on our contracted plans listed as a courtsesy.
- We have discounted prices for self pay patients.
- Feel free to contact us if you have additional questions 703-580-6400
Facilities and Equipment
Lab testing: Strep, Hemoglobin, Urinalasy, Vision testing, Hearing test, RSV, Influenza test, Cholesterol.
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- Before your scheduled appointment, please complete the patient registration form and the health questionnaire (annually).
- Bring your child's insurance card and photo id to every appointment.
- Be prepared to pay your copay and/or coinsurance at the time of service.
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late, your appointment may be rescheduled.
- As a courtesy, we attempt to remind you two days prior to your child's appointment. It is the parent's responsibility, however, to keep their child's appointment. AAA PEDIATRICS has a cancellation policy. If you do not give at least 24 hours notice, you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
- Our physicians are available after hours to handle emergency calls. Please call our regular telephone number 703-580-6400 and our answering service will contact the physician on call for emergencies.